Started by emily sears
Here are some Q(s)otMoment for you (edited with numbers, since formatting for my browser is shot to hell):
1. What is a physical feature you admire in both men and women, that you find yourself noticing or comparing when out and about?
Generally speaking, I look at chin size. I even have my own measuring scale from 1 to 10, one being Very Little Chin and ten being Chin on Legs.
2. Who is someone we've heard of who possesses this admirable feature?
The one person I've looked at with a truely large chin on the chinscale is Jay Leno, who I rate as a seven on the scale. As for females, I'm not sure, but I think Sandra Bernhard rates at least a six and a half on the chinscale.
3. If you could "safely" explore an addictive or otherwise unhealthful or unsafe vice, which one would you choose and why?
I don't know. I'm sort of happy with the addictive vice I'm currently working on at this point in time, namely food. If I could explore it "safely," it would mean that I could maintain a decent bodyweight while still eating whatever junky food I craved. MMmm (licks her lips) chocolate cake.
4. In which TV show currently airing would you like to be a regular character? Describe the character a bit.
I'd probably end up being one of the techs on CSI:Miami (my favorite show). Considering my weight, there's a good chance I would start out being shy and self-conscious at first but would eventually grow toward confidence as my character began to broaden and be accepted.
5. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day, what you would try out?
Man! What can I say? Um… Not meaning to sound pervy or anything but, I would want to test the works, if you know what I mean. I'd want to see how different Male Orgasm is from Female and that's the only way I know of to do so, without breaking my marriage vows.
According to the rules set forth, answer these questions if you've been tagged, and then tag some folks in your Neighborhood in return. Please remember to put "playgroup" in the tag field.