I found this in the blog of a friend of mine on Blogster.
Feel free to use this yourself. What you do is copy the whole list and then complete each sentence any way you please after the first set of elipses. Have fun. Here's mine.
1. Hi, my name is… not really Cimmorene, but that's okay.
2. Never in my life have I…been to a theme park.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is…my mother-in-law, and that's only because I let her.
4. High school…was frustrating and fun by turns, mainly because I went to the same school where my father was teaching.
5. When I'm nervous…I talk…a lot.
6. The last time I cried was…last month…I think. I really don't like to remember stuff like that, even considering the huge amount of time I spend feeling depressed.
7. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be … my best girl friend.
8. My hair is…dark brown
9. When I was 5…my best friend was my maternal grandfather.
10. Last Christmas…I was pregnant
11. I never want to be…fat and pregnant at the same time ever again.
12. When I look down I see…my fuzzy pink lounging socks.
13. The happiest recent event was…my ninth anniversary. My husband gave me my very first cheeze knife.
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be…Phoebe. I tend to be a bit clueless from time to time.
15. By this time next year…I hope to be about a hundred forty pounds thinner
16. My current gripe is…about politics. Just once I'd like to have the candidates say nice or even complimentary things about their opponents, and still state their postitions about the issues of the day.
17. I have a hard time understanding…why people tend to make such a project out of hurting other people.
19. You know I like you when…I tell you about my deepest darkest secret
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be…my husband, naturally.
21. Take my advice…never give up. Some of the most important discoveries of our age, were once thought to be impossible.
22. Something that I really want to buy is…a cruise to Hawaii.
23. If you visited the place I was born…you would probably understand me a whole lot better.
24. I plan to visit…Scotland, some day when I can afford it.
25. If you spend the night at my house…you probably wouldn't get any sleep at all (remember we have a baby in the house).
26. I'd stop my wedding if…I found out my fiancee was a child molester.
27. The world could do without…child rape and pederasty.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than…eat one.
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself…is food. Let's be honest.
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me…is a copy of "the Lake House" on DVD. Thanks, hubby.
31. My favorite blonde is…my daughter.
32. My favorite brunette is…my mother
33. My favorite redhead is…my son (who doesn't have a lot of red hair, but I don't know that many people with red hair. let's face it).
34. My middle name is…none of your business.
35. This morning I…took a shower, studied John 11 (New Testiment) and ate a whole wheat bagel with margarine and jam for breakfast)
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are…pigs, just to see if people would follow through on the stuff they said they'd do if that actually happened.
37. Once at a bar…I…uh…I don't think I've ever been to a bar.
38. Last night I was…sleeping.
39. There's this guy I know who…plays video games all day long and only leaves his house to go to work.
40. A better name for me would be…Princess Thunderstorm.
41. Tomorrow I am…going to try to go to church.
42. Tonight I am…going to do my best to get the house clean.
43. My birthday is…in March.