List five reasons (at least) why you are awesome.
Submitted by goobers18.
- I'm awesome because I'm a mom. What more awesome profession can there be in the universe than the rearing and shaping of little minds. Assuming, of course, that you're doing the best you can at it.
- I'm awesome because I'm a survivor. Things happened to me when I was ten that shouldn't happen to a kid, but I didn't go crazy. I'm still alive and sane and making my way through life.
- I'm awesome because I'm determined. I never give up on anything. Some things that aren't possible at this time have a tendency to get shoved onto a back burner, but eventually I will pick them up and finish them. How many procrastinators can say that?
- I'm awesome because of integrity. I try to live as close to my personal values and ideals as possible. When I discover that the way I'm living is not working or does not work with my values, I almost always change.
- I'm awesome because I think I'm awesome. So many women, including myself sometimes, have a tendency to believe that they are worthless. I know I'm awesome.
Thanks, goobers18, for this question of the day. I really enjoyed it and needed to think about it today.